- Who We Are
- Commercial & Editorial
- Make a Wedding Enquiry
- How it works
- Jodie’s Bridal Portfolio
- The Bridal team
- Wedding Packages and Prices
- Destination Weddings
- Looking for inspiration?
- Tips & Advice
We all know the the ladies of the Wimbledon Tennis Court work hard and play hard. We’ve put together a list of 5 beauty must-haves for ever tennis player to look just as glamorous whilst hitting the courts this summer.
- Even your lips are at risk of sun-damage whilst out on the courts all day. We recommend Carmex lip balm as it has SPF 15 which will keep your lips smooth and soft all day.
Carmex Lip Balm
- Long hot summer days calls for ample skin protection. La Roche Posay have a wonderful Ultra-Light SPF 50 suncream that will keep your skin protected as you’re racing around the court.
La Roche Posay Anthelios XL Ultra-Light Fluid SPF 50+
- It’s important to look fabulous as well as protected whilst taking that all important match point! Make sure you have your waterproof mascara on so as to avoid smudging!
Maybelline Colossal Mascara – Black
- Hydration, hydration, hydration! As well as keeping your self hydrated it’s important to keep your skin moist too! We adore this lovely Hydrating Mist from Vichy
Vichy Ideal Soleil Hydrating Mist SPF 30
- All this activity can really take it’s toll on your nails, so we recommend a chip resistant nail varnish to keep your fingers looking lovely. Rimmel’s Salon Pro range are Chip Resistant and have easy application brushes that we can’t get enough of!!
Rimmel Salon Pro Nail Polish
Now you’re ready for the courts!! Don’t forget to click the links to pick up your Tennis must-haves from Boots!
All images sourced from Boots.com
I like to keep my night time beauty essentials next to my bed because once I’ve got under my covers there’s no getting me out. I keep them stashed in an old Hermes box (so very fancy I know).
So first up is the the essential this works pillow spray. Who knows if it’s just a placebo effect but the smell is beautiful and I link it to bedtime now.
Next up is the Shavata Brow Strengthener. I have crap brows and I’m really aiming to grow them out a little bit more. Castor oil has been used for 100’s of years to help with hair growth and I love the applicator that Shavata has designed.
I’ve actually got pretty good lashes but anything that makes them a little longer I’m in to. Currently trying out skinpeptoxyl eyelash growth serum.
When choosing a face oil I like something light and pliable i can add to my normal moisturiser. This Waitrose one is a complete favourite and ridiculously bargain-ous.
I have a difficult relationships with eye cream and still sit on the fence as to whether they work or not. I stick to tried and tested brands and I really like the Estee Lauder Advenced Night Repair eye serum as it’s full of anti oxidants.
Finally I totally rate the Realine Beauty frown line patches. I tend to scrunch my face up when I sleep and these really help in reducing the movement between my brows at night. You just stick them on. Basic I know. Like a pauper’s Botox.
So, 2 weeks of pure glitz, glamour and gorgeousness are nearly over and we’re going to miss our Social Media feeds being filled with the great and good of fashion and film.
Here is our round up of the best beauty looks from this year’s Cannes Film Festival 2016.
Feline flicks and vampy lips were order of the day for Aishwarya
We love Karlie’s long lashes and rosy cheeks, topped with a gorge bow and bouffant hair!
There would be no beauty round-up complete without the dazzling Miss Moss!
A new-comer to the fashion-stakes, Lily Rose-Depp not only has the most fabulous gene’s but also super style. J’adore gold eyeshadow!
Ah Kendall, the queen of the fresh face! We love her simple, nude makeup teamed with a fab half up/half down hairstyle!
The eternal Golden Goddess! Bronzed is a word that would be reserved exclusively for Blake’s beautiful style!
Wow, we have fallen hook, line and sinker for Kristen’s stunning glamour-punk look.
All pictures sourced from Vogue.co.uk